Can an ordinary object become a piece of art on your wall or the centerpiece to your table? Absolutely! Whether you’re upcycling an existing item to create something new, or using an object to enhance something old – there are endless possibilities.
Here are a couple images of beautifully upcycled products that we love.
- A glass bottle becomes a beautiful vase. For Image, visit Co.Design.
- Turn unfolded boxes into origami art. For Image, visit Co.Design.
- Furniture that thinks outside the box. For Image, visit Pinterest.
- Old ladder turned vintage bookshelf. For Image, visit Creative Spotting.
- Re-purposed pallets as tables and bench seating upholstered with vintage men's suites. For Image, visit Pinterest.
- Transform a simple side table by covering the top in vintage yardsticks. For Image, visit Country Living.