Two Milliken floor covering collections were recently installed in the Windstream office in Greenville, SC. Both patterns from the Sound and Fury collection, Intensity and Gesture, were combined to create interest in the open office spaces. Pinhole, a pattern from the Southern Analog collection, was used in the private offices. Both collections are composed of solution dyed nylon, which make them ideal choices to be used in conjuction.
The award-winning Sound and Fury collection boasts many features, including:
- Aquafil Econyl® 75 Solution Dyed Nylon Type 6, a high-performance fiber with 70 percent recycled content
- Total recycled content of 48 percent
- Two patterns, each available in 17 colors
- Available with TractionBack® modular carpet backing, an environmentally-superior and less costly modular carpet backing compared to traditional adhesives
Another solution dyed nylon collection, Southern Analog also offers many desirable features, including:
- Aquafil Econyl® 75 Solution Dyed Nylon Type 6
- Total recycled content of 47 percent
- Six patterns, available in 18 colors
- Available with TractionBack® modular carpet backing, there's no "peel," just "stick" with TractionBack®
To view photos of additional Milliken floor covering installations, visit our Facebook and Pinterest pages.