Pinterest is a great resource for design inspiration. Whether you’re motivated by the latest fashion trends, wonders of the natural world or artistic masterpieces, it’s hard not to be inspired when browsing through Pinterest.
We couldn’t help but share our favorite Pinterest pins we collected during August. We hope you enjoy!
- This stunning two-toned pump by Dries Van Noten redefines the versatility of the work shoe.
- These unique porcelain wall tiles by Modcraft add a delicate, fluid aesthetic to interior environments.
- The illusion of dripping is a fantastic juxtaposition of a solid material with fluid qualities. Fusion Tables by Matthew Robinson.
- This cedar wooden bathtub by E-LEGNO GROUP ITALY is both eco-friendly and relaxing.
- This fall, the runway is all about military styles in brilliant jewel tones. We love the union of military metal and glam in this innovative necklace.
- From the floor to the ceiling, this lighting design in the Public Hotel in Chicago reminds us all too well of our Allumé collection.
We are too excited not to share a peek of our newest Pinterest board featuring our Chicago showroom. Enjoy a before and after picture of our Chicago space. Then join us to explore the evolution of design on Pinterest for a tour of even more beautiful images of our showroom designs.