This just in – Pantone has announced the 2013 Fashion Color Report showcasing the expected color trends for Spring 2013. We are thrilled to see such a lovely and diverse range of hues that express consumers’ desire for self-expression and rejuvenation. We love how this diverse palette mixes dynamic brights with subtle neutrals – allowing for unique color combinations, clear depth and characterized flexibility.
Check out the palette for yourself and allow the colors to wash over and inspire you. In the meantime, feel free to enjoy some of the shades that have popped up in our favorite places and spaces!
- PANTONE 14-6011 Grayed Jade – This hushed green with a gray undertone sets the mood of this bedroom as a place of rejuvenation, calmness and quiet repose. Via TheGlitterGuide.com.
- PANTONE 14-0446 Tender Shoots – This vibrant yellow-green is an invigorating hue that expertly complements modern design. The Wishbone Chair designed by Hans Wegner is a great example of using this color to bring energy to a modern space. Via Design Within Reach.
- PANTONE 13-0756 Lemon Zest – This hue is both cheerful and refreshing, especially when applied to interior settings. The vibrancy of the hue makes this room a warm and inviting space. Via HGTV.com.
- PANTONE 19-3964 Monaco Blue – This bold shade adds clear versatility and cool depth to the palette. With a stunning appearance in the Tadashi Shoji Spring 2013 at New York Fashion Week, this classic hue will certainly be remembered.
- PANTONE 12-1008 Linen – A staple neutral, Linen is buoyant and airy and simply a necessity for the spring. This Tory Burch shoe is nothing short of chic couture. Via ToryBurch.com.